Thursday, July 12, 2007

Introducing..., me

Hi, I'm Dylan, the cutest bunny that ever bunnied, so I've been told. I kept a journal while my person was away on vacation, and everyone liked it so much that I decided to make this online journal. I'll put my other journal up here too, but it might take awhile, because it's really hard to type when you don't have fingers.

In the meantime, here's a little about me. I heard this song on a movie, and this is my version...

Bananas at bedtime and strawberry treats
Peaches and apples and anything else that's sweet
Let's not forget the dandelion greens
These are a few of my favorite things

Newpaper that rips and that tastes so good
Big boxes filled with a few toys and some wood
Little toy balls with little bells that ring
These are a few of my favorite things

Chewing on shelves full of volumes galore
Doorframes and baseboards and cabinet doors
Digging the carpet into little strings
These are a few of my favorite things

When the door slams
When the cage shuts
Because I've been bad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so sad

No comments: