Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Strangers and Friends

I didn't realize it'd been so long since I updated. Since my last post, I have forgiven my Mama for bringing me to the vet. And I have forgiven her for letting 2 strangers into the house. She said they were my aunt and uncle, whatever those are. I kept my distance, although they both gave me treats, so I guess they can't be all bad. They even knew how much I love banana.

I've spent some time hanging out with my pals:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love my friends, so I gave them a kiss.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also nuzzled Mama's nose with mine, because I love her, too.

Well, I guess that's all that's new here. There's something called Halloween coming up. I'll have to let you know what that is...

3 comments:

molly said...

Dear Dylan,

Halloween is a scary day. That is when a bunch of screaming people make a really loud bell ring and I run away from it.

I heard my Mom the other day talking to someone about me; I heard her say that she could "board" me if she has to. I don't know what that means. And last week my Mom went away and some other lady came to see me. I was happy to see my Mom when she came home, I purred and purred.

Dylan said...

Screaming people? Loud bell? I don't like loud noises. They scare me.
*Hops away to hide under the couch*

molly said...

My mom gives them things that make them go away. I tried to check it out last year but Mom kept telling me that it wasn't mine, although she would have no problem going to see the hot vet.

One time I was sleeping at night and the big white thing up in the sky starting making noise, and my Mom couldn't make it stop. Some funny looking man had to visit in the daytime and fix it.

And now my Mom keeps playing the same music all the time. All about someone named "Fiyero" and how no good deed goes unpunished. She gets up and dances around, like she's excited about something.