Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hi.

Not too much has been happening here. My Mama went back to work and school after the holidays, which means less bounce time for me. I liked it when she was home with me to pet me and love me all day. Maybe someday she can be a stay-at-home bunny mom. I’d like that. I bet she would, too.

The little mint plant my Grandma bought for me is still alive, and sometimes I get fresh mint leaves with my dinner. It’s yummy. Mama said she’s going to try to grow some cilantro in a pot for me, too.

I guess that’s all the news right now. I’d like to try the start up the Friday Evening Book Club again, but my Mama’s really been watching me when I get by the book shelves. I’m a pretty clever bunny, though, so I bet I can figure out a way to get my paws on one.

6 comments:

molly said...

My Mom went back to work, too. I kind of think it's funner when she isn't here. When she's at work or at my Grandma's I can play with the laundry or slide up and down in the bathtub; Mom doesn't let me do those things.

My Mom isn't feeling good. Do Moms go to the vet?

Dylan said...

See, I'm stuck in my cage when my Mama's not home, so I really like it when she is home so I can bounce around.

I don't know if Moms go to the vet. It would serve them right, though. Let's see how she likes getting wrapped like a burrito and having her mouth pried open.

molly said...

My mom says she is going to the tooth vet next week. My doctor has never messed with my teeth, because he says they are fine.

Sometimes when my Mom goes on trips my Grandma comes to see me, but she doesn't bring me presents, and I've never had a mint plant. I'm not allowed to play with plants.

Dylan said...

I don't know if I'm allowed to play with plants or not. I just eat them. I don't know if kitties can eat mint, though.

My Grandma brings me presents all the time. She just loves her grandbunny. I love the cardboard tubes she gives me to chew on.

Jen Bossypants said...

How fortunate you are, Dylan, to have your very own mint plant! Those leaves must be delicious.

molly said...

My mom has some funny smelling stuff that she keeps in the freezer, and if I am good, she sprinkles it on the carpet. She says it makes me act "weird", like when I get my claw stuck in my tail. But sometimes she uses her big noist machine that I don't like, and my smelly stuff goes away.