Thursday, January 29, 2009

I hate homework, and I'm not even in school!

You know how I said it kind of sucks that Mama was back in school for the semester? It really sucks. She has all this stuff called homework that keeps her so busy that she doesn't pay as much attention to me! But I have found a solution. If I'm naughty, that gets her attention. So if I want her to come over to me and pet me, I just start chewing on carpet and doorframes. It works like a charm, as long as I don't chew too much. Like last night, she was trying to write some stuff, and I wanted attention, so I started to chew on the slider. And sure enough, Mama came over to me. I wound up getting brushed AND a nice long forehead rub. Ha ha!

Score: Dylan - 1(000000) Mama - 0

Aren't I a clever bunny?

1 comment:

molly said...

My Mom doesn't have homework anymore but I always see her writing on small pieces of paper. She says they are called "bills". And she spends a lot of time on that funny machine that has all of the buttons. If I feel lonely I meow and roll over with my feet in the air-she usually stops what she's doing to give me a rub.