Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bah, humbug

How do I get ahold of Santa Paws to tell him to put my Mama on the "naughty" list so she gets a lump of coal? She brought me to the vet today! I got held down while the mean vet cut my nails then pried open my mouth to look at my teeth. I hope the vet gets coal in her Christmas stocking, too. I think I should get their presents too, because I endured the torture and did not bite or scratch either of them.

Mama said that she was sorry, but it had to be done. That's a big load of bunny poo. I was just fine without going to that place. I'll be giving my Mama the cold shoulder tonight.

4 comments:

molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
molly said...

Dylan,

Telling Santa will not do you any good; Santa always sides with grown-ups. He will just say that if your Mama took you to the vet then you must have done something naughty to deserve it. The last time I went to the vet, it was the night after I got a spanking. I tried to meow and cuddle and tell my Mom I was sorry but she didn't listen. She patted me later, though, and said I was pretty. If you want you cane come and live with me and my Mom. I even have my own shelf where my Mom lets me hide when I am mad.

Kathy said...

Molly,

We are so sorry your mom took you to that naughty man. Did he put that cold stick up your butt, too? We hate that part.

Samantha, Kishka and Romeo.

molly said...

My Mom says that she thought about getting a bunny rabbit before I came home. She wants to know how bunnies show that they are mad at their people. When I am mad, I go into my linen closet and sulk. I was mad the last time I went to the vet, because he put a cold stick in my rear end. Now I have to take medicine and I can't shake it off of my paw because my Mom rubs it on real good.