Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas is cool

Hi. I’m back from my grandma’s house. I did not like the car ride or being stuck in my pen all the time, but I got lots of attention (including lots of forehead rubs) from my mama, my grandma, and my uncle, and I got extra treats every day. Plus, I got some new toys. If it weren’t for the really long car ride, I’d be ready to go back. I really got spoiled there. My grandma even bought me my very own mint plant.

I tried to stay awake so I could meet Santa Paws, but I fell asleep. Maybe next time. He did not bring my Mama a lump of coal for bringing me to the vet. She got a bunch of presents. I even got her a present – a book about animals. Wasn’t that nice of me? She gave me a really cool puzzle with my name on it. It’s fun to chew on and throw. I also got a new ball to replace the one I ate, a stuffed apple to toss around, some wood to chew, and some treats. Not a bad haul. Check it out:

Photobucket

I’m sad that Christmas only comes once a year, though.

3 comments:

molly said...

Dear Dylan,

Christmas is not the only time you will get presents; wait till your birthday! My mom says she isn't sure when my birthday is: she thinks I am three years old, almost four. So we celebrate my birthday on the anniversary of the day I came home. On my birthday, I get extra treats and my Mom lets me run up and down the hall, and I get to eat tuna. I like tuna.

Molly

Dylan said...

I'll really get more presents before next Christmas? Cool!

We don't know when my real birthday is either, but Mama said we'll just use the day she adopted me.

What's tuna? I don't think we've ever had that here.

molly said...

Tuna is fish and it is in a can. I don't think bunnies like fish, just like kitties aren't supposed to eat fruit. My mom made something last week that smelled good; I tried to walk across the stove and check it out but it made my paw hurt. I went to my Mom so she could make it better but all she said was "I told you so".