Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Today is a special day for Mamas. I didn't get my Mama anything, but I've been extra good, and she said I am the best thing ever, so I guess just being me is a pretty good present. I did have my Mama get cards and some chocolate for my Grandma and my Great-Grandma. Wasn't that nice of me? I even signed the cards by chewing off a corner or two. My Grandma came to visit and she really liked the card and candy. I hope my Great-Grandma likes it, too. My Mama bought flowers for each of them but they were way up high on the dining room table, so I couldn't get to them. Darn it. I bet they were yummy, too.

It's all grey and rainy here today, and it's perfect napping weather. So, that's what I'm going to do.

Zzzzzz.....

2 comments:

molly said...

I didn't get my Mom anything. I don't have any money. I know she took my grandma out for lunch and I heard her getting mad at someone called a "florist"...

Dylan said...

Were you extra good for your mom? I didn't get a chance to ask my grandma to get something for my Mama like I did for Valentine's day. Oh well. I think my Mama knows I love her anyway.