Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy days are here again

I heard that song on a radio station that Mama likes that plays old stuff. Anyway, I've recovered from my trip to the torture chamber and I have forgiven Mama for taking me there. She got back on my good side through a combination of treats, brushing, and forehead rubs. In fact, she even pet me to sleep the other night. She gave me a nice back massage, too. *happy bunny sigh*

Getting less cereal has been ok. I just eat more hay. And you know what more hay leads to - more poo!

Well, it's time for a nice looong bunny nap. Then when I wake up I'll have a snack and play with my toys. Don't you all wish you could be bunnies?

5 comments:

molly said...

I've figured out a way to make my Mom give me more food, Dylan. I stand there and meow and meow until my mom says I am on her "nerves", whatever those are. My Mom played with me today; she threw my favorite toy mouse for me.

Dylan said...

I don't really make any noise. But I have found that looking up at Mama with my big brown eyes is pretty effective. She thinks I'm adorable.

I don't have a toy mouse. I have 2 stuffed bunnies, a teddy bear, and a stuffed hippo, though. I like to groom them.

molly said...

Today I have been playing with my snowman. I got him from Auntie 'Nessa. Do you know Auntie 'Nessa? Does she send you toys? My Mom says her name is really "Vanessa" but that's too hard for a kitty to say.

Dylan said...

I think I have gotten stuff from Auntie 'Nessa. I have lots of aunties, and it's hard to keep them all straight, though.

Is your snowman made out of the pretty white stuff that falls from the sky?

molly said...

My snowman is red, and he has a bell. One time my Mom got up in the middle of the night and took him away; she told me I could have him back after breakfast, because it was sleeping time and I was not sleeping.