Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy bunny

Hello. I've been a busy, busy boy. I've had big plans to carry out. During the day, I nap, eat, play, and poo. In the evening, I bounce, eat, play, and poo. It's a full schedule.

Mama has been sick for days and days. It's kind of weird, because she looks like Mama, but she doesn't sound like Mama at all. She's been going cough, cough, cough all day long. Sometimes it even wakes me up from one of my naps. I've been keeping an eye on her for Grandma, which keeps me busy between all my other activities. But on the bright side, with Mama at home, I get more time to bounce. I love my bounce time, even if it is just in my playpen. I've got lots of stuff to play with there.

Well, it's time for another bunny nap. Gotta stay on schedule, you know.

4 comments:

molly said...

I have a busy schedule, too. I have meals to eat and naps to take and toy snowmen to drag around. My Mom says there is another kitty living down the hall now, and that he is handsome. Does this mean my Mom will love him more? I hope not.

Dylan said...

No Molly, your Mom will always love you more. Just like my Mama loves me more than anything else in the whole wide world.

It is very cold here. Is it cold there, too, Molly?

molly said...

Yes, it is very very cold. I like to sit on the big machine that is warm but my Mom says I take up the whole thing and "dribble over", whatever that means.

My Mom has been feeling very sad last night and today-she talked on that funny machine for a long time and then she cried and cried. I tried to purr and snuggle to make her feel better but I don't think it helped much. Was I naughty? I try to be good.

Dylan said...

No, Molly, you weren't naughty. My Mama told me that your great-Grandpa went to Heaven last night. Heaven is a wonderful place, but your mom is going to miss him lots. That's why she cried. That was very nice of you to snuggle up with her. I'm sure it did make her feel better. My Mama always says petting me makes her feel better.