Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rainy day

Hi. It's cold and rainy here today. Yucky. But, good weather for napping.

My doggy pal Rocky went to Heaven today. I'm sure his people are very sad, but poor Rocky couldn't really walk anymore. I'd be very sad if I couldn't hop anymore. But now that Rocky is in Heaven, he can run and jump and play again like he could when he was a puppy.

Mama is finally getting all better. It's taken a really long time, but now that she's not sick, she's spending more time with me. Yay! I love getting pets and forehead rubs.

But I'm still a little annoyed. When Mama was home, she'd let me be in my playpen most of the day. Now that she's back to work, I'm stuck in my cage. This does not make bunny happy. I was a very good boy in my pen. Why can't I stay in there all the time? I'd really love to be out all the time, but Bunnyzilla comes out to play sometimes and then lots of stuff that Mama doesn't want chewed gets destroyed. I can't help it. It's the wild animal in me. For now, I'm going to keep trying to figure out how to open my cage from the inside. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

molly said...

Is it OK for kitties to be mad at their Moms? My Mom went away for a long time and some other lady came to give me my dinner. I missed my Mom a whole lot but when she came home I got mad. She went away and didn't even say she was sorry and now she thinks she can pat me and call me "pretty" and make it all better. Hmmph.

My Mom says she misses my Great-Grandpa very much but that he lives in Heaven with my Great-Grandma and that makes her happy. Maybe your friend Rocky can play with them--I don't think they ever had a dog.

Dylan said...

Yes, Molly, you can be mad at your Mom. I get mad at Mama when she leaves me. I don't like it one bit.