Saturday, April 18, 2009

The great outdoors

Hello.

I am blogging from the great outdoors. It's such a nice sunny spring day that Mama decided to spend it on the balcony, and she brought me out with her. I'm still not entirely sure about this place, but I'm in my cage, so I know I'm safe from anything that wants to get me. My cage is mostly out of the sun (but I can sit in the sun and eat hay if I want - that's kind of nice) and Mama put a bottle of frozen water in here for me in case I get hot and want to sit by something cool.

There's a nice breeze blowing, and it feels funny on my ears and fur. And my butt. But I kinda like it, and I even lay down for awhile with my butt facing the wind. A little airing out back there never hurt anybody.

Yesterday was my birthday. We think I'm 3, but who knows for sure. Mama adopted me on April 17, 2007, and they thought I was 1 then, so we just made that date my birthday. Anyway, I had a really good day. Mama was home, and even though she was working on a school project, I got lots of bounce time. I also got bits of carrot in both my breakfast and supper. YUM! But the best part? PRESENTS!!! I got treats and toys and gift bags and tissue paper! It was awesome!

Well, I am going to enjoy some more of this nice spring breeze. Have a good weekend, everybody!

No comments: