Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wardrobe Change

So, I've been shedding my winter coat since it's summertime and I don't need it anymore. I've been leaving it all over the living room floor, on the couch, on Mama, ... That's kind of fun, but as it falls out, it sticks under the outer coat and is itchy. Good thing I have my Mama trained. If I sit still, she will brush it out for me. I even let her mess up my fur by petting me the wrong direction, because it loosens up more fur and then she brushes it out. She says I look skinny now. I feel lighter. Do you think I'm light enough now to bounce over the fence to my playpen?

1 comment:

molly said...

I have lots of fur. My mom uses a special brush sometimes but I still have a lot of fur. Today she was dressed up all fancy and she said we couldn't play because she didn't want me to get her clothes all furry.