Friday, June 27, 2008

Home improvement

My litter box sprung a leak this week, and my house got wet and stinky. I had to sit all the way on the other side. But Mama fixed it. She bought me a new toilet, cleaned my house for me, and put the new box in. Thank you, Mama!

But the big news is my pen got delivered! Check out my new playpen:

Photobucket

Look how much room I have to play now! I'm one lucky bunny.

Photobucket

My week got even better, because my Auntie Cheekee (Augie's mom) sent presents in the mail for me and my Mama. I got treats! I love treats! I also got a neat story about a little bunny looking for his perfect family. He found it. I'm so happy I've found mine, too.

3 comments:

molly said...

I still have the presents you sent me, Dylan. I tried to climb up on the dresser and take the scarf off of the hook so I could play with it but my Mom caught me and said "no".

We are sending presents too, I think. There are lots of bags on the table and my Mom has been writing all over a box. I tried to investigate but I don't think I need to tell you what my Mom said.

Dylan said...

I'll bet she told you 'no'. What is it with Mamas and telling us 'no'? I hear it all the time. I'm just being a curious and active bunny.

molly said...

My mom tells me "no" all the time. Sometimes I don't listen and I get into trouble and she says "I told you so". One time I wanted to walk on the stove and ignored her, so I burned my paw.