Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mama...

Mama is STILL broken, and my Grandma told me she's going to be broken for a long time yet. I don't like that. Mama hasn't been able to get down on the floor with me to pet me for days and days. But if I hop up onto the couch with her, she'll pet me and tell me how much she loves me.

Grandma has been taking really good care of me. Especially the day Mama came home from the hospital. Mama didn't feel good, and I knew it, and I was so upset. I tried to get out of my pen, but I couldn't and Mama couldn't get down to me, so I got even more upset. Grandma put me back in my cage and I tried, I really did, but I missed my litter box. I felt bad, but Grandma just cleaned it up and pet me for awhile until I felt better.

I hope Mama never has to go to a hospital again. But at least she's feeling better now, which makes me feel better.

3 comments:

molly said...

My Mom hasn't had to go to the hospital but one time she got really really sick and all she did was stay in her bed. I tried to be very quiet and very patient even though I was hungry. Mom finally gave me some food and then I curled up next to her on the bed and we took a nap together.

Dylan said...

That was very nice of you, Molly. I have been trying to be a good bunny for my Mama, because Grandma told me that would help.

molly said...

And don't worry 'bout missing your box. My mom says that accidents happen especially when we get scared.