Monday, September 15, 2008

My Mama is still broken. I thought maybe she'd be better by now. She has to go to the hospital to get fixed (but somehow I don't think she'll get fixed in quite the same way I did). Grandma will come take care of me. I hope Mama's better soon.

I got in trouble last night. I was sampling the carpet and woodwork, and I tried to get into the desk, Mama sent me to bed early and I didn't get a treat. I threw my bowl around my cage to let her know how unhappy I was about that. I mean, I was just being an active and curious little bunny. And wouldn't you think she'd have more important things to worry about? I hope I get out to bounce for a long time tonight. I'll look up at her with my big brown eyes, and she'll be putty in my paws.

1 comment:

molly said...

I hope your Mom gets better. When my Mom gets sick she goes to sleep for a long time and I get really hungry. I get in trouble, too, but I don't mean to. I like to tip my litter box over and then my Mom calls me a "doofus" and uses a big noisy machine to clean it up.