Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Since it's my birthday, I got to go to work with my Mama today! I didn't know what was going on this morning when I got loaded into the car, but since I was in my cage and not my carrier I was pretty sure I wasn't going to the vet. I wasn't sure about being in a new place at first, but I got used to it. I had my cage, one of my blankets, and some of my toys so I was all set. Lots of new people came to see me. They all said I'm really cute, and I even let some of them pet me. They loved me there and wanted me to come back all the time. I think once in awhile is enough though, even though I enjoyed the extra attention and being able to be in my pen all day instead of my cage. Mama said I was a very good boy, and I got a treat even though it wasn't bedtime. She said she has a surprise for me later, too. I can't wait! I bet it's food or a new toy. Maybe both?

ETA:
I got a new toy! It's a really colorful rattle in the shape of a phone, like what my grandma calls me on. I rubbed my chin on it, then I tossed it to hear it make noise. Cool!

1 comment:

molly said...

One time I went to work with my Grandma, because my Mom said a man was coming to clean up all the messes I made on the carpet. My mom didn't go to her job that day. At my Grandma's work, there is a long hallway between the offices and I got to run and run, and I got stuck behind a file cabinet.