Monday, April 14, 2008

I got to see my uncle this weekend. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen him, so I was a little shy.

I'm getting a new auntie next week because my uncle is getting married. Should I get them a card? I'm going to have new cousins, too. They are doggies named Lucy and Dixie. I don't know how I feel about this. Does this mean I'll have to share my grandma now? What if she decides she loves them and not me? I like being her grandbunny and having her all to myself. What should I do?

7 comments:

molly said...

Dylan,

Grandmas always like the first grandbaby best. I don't like dogs, they make too much noise.

Anonymous said...

Dylan -

A grandma's love is just like a mama's love......it grows and grows to include all of her grandbabies.

I know this because my mama adopted another dog after me being an only doggie for years and years, and my mama loves me just as much as ever!

Augie

molly said...

I heard my Mom ask me once if we should get another kitty. I was quite adamant in telling her no.

Dylan said...

Thank you Molly and Augie. I feel better now.

I get to see my Grandma this weekend, and I'm going to try to be as cute as can be.

molly said...

When I want to look cute, I roll over on my back and stick all four feet in the air. Sometimes my Mom gives me a treat when I do that.

Anonymous said...

Dylan -

Think about it this way... you're not losing a grandma, you're gaining another grandma! We're happy to share our rockin' Grandma with you. She's cool! We think you'll really like her.

Welcome to the family!
Lucy and Dixie

Dylan said...

Ooooh, another grandma? Does your Grandma spoil you like mine spoils me? That'd be cool. I like grandmas.