Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is this supposed to be spring???

I thought April was supposed to be springtime, but it is cold and yucky outside. I want it to be nice and sunny.

My Mama got a book about growing stuff in pots when it gets warmer out. She said she will grow some yummy stuff for me to eat. Does anybody have any good tips about how to get lots and lots of stuff from containers on a balcony?

In the meantime, got any ideas about how I can convince my Mama to take down the gate so I can get into the hallway? She caught me digging the carpet, and now I can't get over there. I know I'm not supposed to dig the carpet, but I'm a bunny, and that's what we do.

I still haven't thought of a name for my new little bunny friend. I've just been calling him Bunny.

6 comments:

molly said...

Dylan,

Getting into the hallway is easy. Your Mom will have to move the gate sometime so she can go there; all you have to do is wait and then jump through really quick.

My mom says I am being a pest, whatever that is. I like to roam up and down the hallway but my Mom always says "no" so I whine and fuss.

Dylan said...

Here's the thing - Mama just steps over the gate. I wonder if I could bounce over it?

charlieboo said...

Dylan,
Maybe you can name him "Carter", in honor of a family by that name that once had a lot of bunnies. Plus, your bunny seems to share the same dynamic personality of the Carterzzz.

Dylan said...

I'll have to think about Carter, charlieboo. I've never heard of a bunny named Carter, but he does just kinda sit there. My Mama said if he was a she, I could name her Grace.

molly said...

I thin you should name the bunny "Molly". "Molly" is a pretty name, don't you think?

Dylan said...

I can't name a boy bunny Molly. He'd be all confused, even though it is a nice name.