Sunday, April 6, 2008

Victory is mine!

My Mama tried to keep me out of the hall because I was digging the carpet and thought a baby gate could keep me out. When she first put it up, I pulled it off the wall. Then I chewed my way through. Today, she covered it with heavy cardboard so I couldn't chew holes. She thought she had beaten me. Silly Mama. What do bunnies do better than dig and chew? We bounce. And I bounced right over that fence. Each time she got me out of the hall and put the gate back up, I bounced right back over it again. Ha ha! I win! No more baby gate!

3 comments:

molly said...

Dear Dylan,

It is neat that you figured out how to get ove the gate. But you should be careful; if you keep being naughty your Mom won't let you bounce around the apartment anymore, she'll keep you in your cage all the time. I used to sit in my Mom's laundry basket but my Mom got tired of picking all of the clothes up, so now I'm not allowed.

Dylan said...

My Mama wouldn't keep me stuck in my cage all the time. That's not good for me, and my Mama takes good care of me. But I might not get as much bounce time, and I really don't like it when I don't get my bedtime treat.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.