Sunday, September 9, 2007

Friday
August 31, 2007

Hi Mama,
Got my pellets right on time this morning - actually, any time I get them is right on time. They were soooo good. You sure know how to make good pellets, Mama. Then I sacked out in my cage while that lady went out for a walk.

When she let me into my playpen at 11 am, I was really frisky. I just ran and ran. Thought maybe she'd see how much running I was doing and give me the whole place, but it didn't work. So I occupied some time, yup, you guessed it, by digging!

I let that lady pet me quite a bit while I was in my playpen. Thought maybe that would get me an early pass, but that didn't work either. So I settled - kerplunk - down for a bunny nap in my cave under the chair.

Well that didn't last long and soon I was up gophering around. Then it's been back to digging. I think I'm almost there - wherever it is I'm digging to. Just a few more days...

Supper's done. I just am so thrilled to se food, I just crunch, Crunch, CRUNCH. Then it's out and about I go.

Heh heh - want to hear something funny? I did a zippity do dah run from the bathroom door to the front door. That lady was reading. She thought I was in the front closet, so she goes in there and looks all over for me. Meanwhile I'm lying under the desk chair watching her. I tell you, Mama, my sides hurt so bad from trying not to laugh out loud!

Oh - and by the way - I happened to notice that 'you know who' had on that pair of chewable shoes. So I waited until she was on her knees cleaning out my litter tray, then ZIP! I ran in and got several good tugs and nibbles. Not much she could do because she had her hands full of 'you know what'. Ah yes, I am smarter than the average rabbit!

Not much going on tonight. I did eat about half the cover of my book. You know, the one in my cardboard box. I'm sitting here chomping away and suddenly I think, "hey, I could be eating hay". So I make a bee line for my cage. Pretty soon that lady goes into the kitchen and I just know what's coming. Yup, it's the peach. The peach, the peach, Mama! Did I mention it's the peach?

Goodnight, Mama
I love you.



I played hide and seek with my mama this weekend too. She looked all over for me, even under the couch, but she couldn't find me because I hid under some newspaper and was as quiet as a mouse, even when she called my name. Pretty good, huh?

No comments: