Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Saturday
September 1, 2007

Mornin' Mama,
Whatcha doin' this morning, Mama?

Pellets given to me. Pellets eaten by me. I think it makes that lady feel good when I eat what she gives me. But you and I know, Mama that you're the one who grows my pellets.

Guess what? My Grammy is coming today. I haven't decided yet if I'll be friendly or should play hard to get. Heh heh - this is going to be fun!

Ok - she got here. That lady told me my Grammy was here and she went out to let her in. I was semi asleep inside my cage. When they came in the apartment, I'd gone undercover. I mean that. I had slipped under my blue blanket and sat there real still - because I knew they couldn't see me since I couldn't see them. But that lady blew my cover, so I had to pop out and say hiya to Grammy, even though I felt a little shy.

Later, that lady gave me my bowl of greens and gave me the run of the house. I didn't eat my greens right away. I was testing Grammy to see if she'd be my food bowl competition, but she wasn't. So after I ran and explored awhile, I polished off my bowl.

I even let Grammy brush me on the couch - ha ha - she'd forgotten she'd just cleaned the bunny fur off the couch. Anyway, I only let her have a few swipes with the brush. I didn't want her to get any ideas about ribbons or pink bows in my fur - so I took off.

So, I had this plan. Let the two of them start talking to each other, and little ol' Dylan can do what he wants. I did get in two good chomps of the woodwork by the bathroom door. But in my exuberance to chew, I guess I was a little loud, cause that lady was down the hall in a flash. Surprised the hell (er, heck) out of me, because I took it for granted she couldn't move that fast. Well, now I know.

The rest of the night went OK. I let them both pet me, because I was trying to be a good host.

Before I knew it, that lady had gone into the kitchen and ooh-la-la, Mama, it was time for your little honey bunny to have his bedtime snack. Peaches are a bunny's best friend.

Night, Mama,
I love you

No comments: