Friday, September 21, 2007

Here's the last installment of my latest journal:

Sunday
September 2, 2007

It's me, Dylan. I've got to tell you this. I woke up several times in the night when I kept hearing this rumbling noise. Was it thunder, a volcanic eruption, an earthquake? Then I remembered, my Grammy's here and it was her snoring! Once I realized what it was, it actually lulled me back into slumber.

Grammy and that lady were gone part of the day, so I just chilled out in my cage - and rearranged my pile of hay.

When they got back, that lady let me into my playpen, so I instantly gophered all over the place.

Then I got my greens and FREEDOM! I messed around under the couch for a while. Then I sat down by the bookshelf next to the slider. I've found if I lay there, I can keep my eyes on both of them. Geez, Mama, keeping track of those to have been a full time job.

I spent a lot of time in the closet tonight. Finally, I dug off a piece of cardboard and ran around with it in my mouth.

When you're back, Mama, we'll have a talk about that lamp cord I can hear Grammy telling you about - the snitch!

I'm eating lots of hay tonight - so I'll still have that round bunny tummy you love - when you get back tomorrow. I've missed you, Mama. I'll be so excited to see you have have you tuck me in tomorrow night.

Well, I zoomed around the living room 4 times in a row tonight - so I'm pooped. But not to pooped to eat my peach! YUM!

Sweet dreams, Mama
I love you


Monday
September 3, 2007

Boy, was I starving this morning. I just inhaled my bowl of pellets. When that lady reached in to put my bowl down, she noticed I had just about devoured every morsel of hay she'd put in there yesterday. But I tell you, Mama, it takes a lot of food to keep me in this sleek, svelte form.

Actually, I've been happy humming all morning, because my Mama's comin' home today!

It was OK to have these other two here for awhile. But I can only handle it in small doses. They sort of inhibited my spurts of bunny creativity. You know what I mean?

I can't wait to stay up and play with you all night tonight, Mama! I know you've missed me and want to pet me and feed me and just, in general, remember how cool I am.

I'm going to snooze and bunny nap all day - so I'll be charged and ready to roll when you let me out.

You're the BEST Mama in the world!

Bunny nuzzles and kisses,
Your little furball, Dylan

No comments: