Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Friends and fall Saturdays

Here are two of my best friends:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The bear is Fritz, and the lamb is Shaun. They're great pals. Sometimes Shaun and I eat hay together, and Fritz gives really good forehead rubs. And sometimes they even let me out of my cage while my Mama's at work. (Ssh! Don't tell my Mama that, ok? It'll be our little secret.)

Fritz was very sad for a couple of weeks recently. My mama turned on the tv one Saturday, and there were a bunch of huge people with funny helmets on the screen. After a bit, Mama said a bunch of really bad words and turned off the tv. Fritz pulled his sweatshirt hood up over his head, and I think I saw a couple of polar bear tears. But then Saturday before last, Mama put on a shirt like the people with the helmets on tv had and went to a game, and when she came back later that day, she was happy and Fritz put his hood back down and was happy, too. Do you think that maybe my Mama played with those huge people and that's what made them better?

3 comments:

Cheekee Monkee said...

Dylan,

I love reading your thoughts on life! I'm glad you are such a good bunny for your Mama......I know you make her very happy!

Cheekee

molly said...

Dear Dylan,

Tell Fritz not to worry, my Mama says bad words sometimes, too. She doesn't use them at me, though. She calls me her "bookie", whatever that means. My mama is really tired lately; she comes home and then we go right to sleep after I have my supper. Last weekend I was a patient kitty on Saturday and let her sleep and sleep, even though I was very hungry...

Dylan said...

Fritz wasn't upset by the bad words - he used some himself. But the team they like was doing really, really bad.

I'm glad I make my Mama happy. She makes me happy, too. I've been being a very good little bunny for her for the longest time.