Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Mama's home!!! She was gone for a long time, but now she's home to pet me and love me. And to help me put my latest journal entries up. Here we go!

Wednesday,
August 29, 2007

Greetings, Mama,
Just like you told me, that lady came today. She said she got her at 3:30pm. I couldn't see the clock, so I had to take her word for it. Geez, she brought enough stuff with her. Looks like she'll be here a day or two.

Anyway, she did let me into my playpen as soon as she got here. So within minutes I was cruising around under the blue blanket. It was so cool. I was pushing around that little cardboard box in my playpen, then I'd turn and scoot the other way. I could tell I was impressing you know who. She kept laughing and saying how smart I was! Ah! Praise! Bring it on!

I got the run of the place when that lady gave me my greens. I was so full of energy I decided to play, play, play before I really got to the greens.

Hey, I just remembered something about this lady - the SHOES! Damn it (I mean gosh darn it!) I know she had the chewy ones on when she came but now she doesn't. I've checked twice and gnawed a bit, but nope, they're hard ol' sneakers. Shucks!

The lady changed my litter box while I was chewing and ripping cardboard over by the fridge. When I went to check out her job, I realized - my GREENS! So I really chowed down - a little impolitely I may add - because that lady told me she could hear my chewing. The nerve!

That lady told me my Grandma was coming to visit on Saturday. Geez, I'm going to have my paws full with both of them. But you know me, Mama - I can handle whatever comes my way.

Oh, by the way, Mama. Did you know I can jump up on top of the boxes beside the fridge? I never should have tried it while that lady was sitting at the table and saw me. Otherwise we could have had quite the game of hide and seek! Anyway, when she did come over and find me, I jumped down, dusted off my paws, and sauntered away. Guess I showed her a thing or two!

I did some mighty big yawns and stretches, so that lady cut me a slice of a peach. You know what that did to me, Mama. ZOOM! I was in my cage in a flash!

Well, I am a tired bunny - with a full tummy!

Night-night, Mama.
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: