Thursday, September 27, 2007

Training humans

Well, I think I've done a pretty good job training my Mama, and it's hardly taken any time at all. If I lay on the floor and look at her, she'll get down on the floor with me and pet and brush me. I love that. And if I do a really big yawn when it's dark outside, she'll say it's bedtime. And bedtime means I get a treat! I actually got two treats today. She was eating an apple, and I kept looking at her with my big brown eyes and putting my paws up on her knee, and before long, she caved and gave me a piece. It was yummy. Training her was way easier than I ever thought it would be.

1 comment:

molly said...

My mom says I'm not supposed to have treats. She says the doctor said so. But sometimes if she thinks I'm in the way, she throws one out into the living room so I won't be hanging around underfoot. I have my own little trick that I use when I want something: I use my outside voice and screech and she always say "what do you want"? I want something yummy. I mean, DUH.